Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Multi Platform Developer.
23511658

I recently bought 2 different php scripts which both have

Customer Question

Hi - I recently bought 2 different php scripts which both have different validations. I need to combine the two. I like the first scripts validation part, but I also want to popout the issues like it has been done in the second script and both of them need to be validated before going on with the process. Does this make sense?
Category: Programming
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. Yes, what you are saying makes sense. Would you like to send the scripts to me to take a look at or is there someplace you have them where I can download them and take a look? You should be able to attach them here using the paperclip icon but anywhere where I could access them will be fine. Ideally I could see the scripts up and running somewhere even if it's independent. Otherwise I can see what they look like running them on a.