ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I couldn't find a category that my question fit into.

Customer Question

Hello, I couldn't find a category that my question fit into. My question is regarding the best websites for a small business for a complete lay man to use to be able to edit at will that also includes a way to be able to send a link to clients so they
can fill out paperwork in the online portal in advance of arriving for their appointment. I have heard that Go Daddy is okay but that's the only one I know of and I'm sure there are others that are reliable and easy to use, however the aforementioned link
to virtual form is a must. Thank you in advance.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
If it's a website you're trying to build for a small business then I believe you're in the correct category.
I would advise against GoDaddy, they don't provide the best customer support and that becomes important later on if you run into any problems.
Instead, I would go with Host Gator ( www.hostgator.com )
I can show you their plans and help you set it up if you like via a remote session, there will be an additional fee depending on how far you'd like me to help you with this. I can even get your website up and running if that's what you want, just tell me what you need.
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this host gator something that a complete novice can use?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want to pay to have someone help me do it - I just want to be able to update on my own with zero issues
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Host Gator is like GoDaddy, only in my opinion, they have much better customer service and it's 24/7.
For example, if you don't know how to do something, you can contact them and they will help you for free as long as you have a hosting account with them.
When you purchase a hosting account, you will be given a control panel where you can install applications like Wordpress which is what you'll most likely be using.
If you're not familiar with Wordpress you can take a look at a demo on the following page, just read through the page and follow the instructions on how to log in to the demo page:
http://www.opensourcecms.com/scripts/details.php?scriptid=88