ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

The PC-Guy ONLY: trying to get resolution on issue started

Customer Question

The PC-Guy ONLY: trying to get resolution on issue started yesterday with different person. Working on excel workbook, trying to pull info from one sheet to another. worked before I added lines and now it doesn't work. need to make it work and to know
how to add lines properly
Category: Programming
Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 1 year ago.
I will be glad to help first I would like to take a look at your file. please send a request to privnote.com type in the text where I can get the file to that site. Then they give you a link paste that link here. I cannot give out my email. Thanks
Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 1 year ago.
there may have been some confusion, the link I sent you takes text only.
The idea was for you to use whichever file sharing service you prefer. And then send the link they provide to the privnote, and send privnotes link to me.
I hope this makes sense