Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in computer programming.
30970729

I have call data from a Business Objects query. I classify

Customer Question

I have call data from a Business Objects query. I classify the calls on a report using MATCH for certain keywords in the call dialogue field. The classification gives me two description levels with about ten main categories and five to ten sub categories. I usually export the raw data plus the two level classification to an Excel file and make a column chart (non stacked) where the classification levels are sorted from max to min. I would like to make this summary column chart in my BO report and not have to export to Excel. By the way, the two level classifications do not exist in the Universe where my call data comes from so they cannot be made part of the scope of analysis.
Thanks.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,You would need to manually add the classifications to the BO query before exporting.