Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Multi Platform Developer.
23511658

How do you query DNS together domains email addresses and phone

Customer Question

How do you query DNS together domains email addresses and phone numbers for new domains¿
Category: Programming
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! Can you explain in more detail what you are trying to do exactly?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to find all new domains created since a specific day and all domains that have expired. That is all new domains and old (dropped) domains.
For example a person created a new domain xyz.com. I woul dates to query say 6/21/2015 and 7/21/2015 if xyz.com was created during that time it would appear on the (NEW list) if a domain has expired or will expire by by 7/21/2015 (input date enterered) It would appear on the (OLD List)Also I probably need to input the name of the DNS
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for explaining your problem in more detail. I am going to opt out and put the question back into the expert pool for a programming expert. Please do not reply back until an expert replies.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. The DNS servers are not the best place to get this kind of information. The most accurate information and information that is kept updated is the information that is published and gathered by the registrar's, ultimately ending at InterNIC, who has the highest authority over top-level domain names – At least most of them. So I think what you would really want is to build something that will query the WHOIS service, which will actually give you quite a bit more information to. It will give you the registration date along with the exact date that expires and even the registrant information if you want.