ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I am getting the error: "could not load file or assembly 'ADODB, versi

Customer Question

I am getting the error: "could not load file or assembly 'ADODB, version=7.0.3300.0,culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies"
I have found NUMEROUS references on the web to this problem but none of them has solved my problem.
I need HELP!!!!!
Category: Programming
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
To get started I need to ask you a few questions. Lets start here. To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac. If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply. Also, what adobe programs are you using currently? Adobe CC, Adobe CS, Photoshop, Elements, Bridge, etc etc? And how long ago did this issue begin? Thank you, *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My question involves ADODB (the database-connection program); NOT adobe the software manufacturer. I don't think that you understand my question!!!John
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Hi John, and apologies for the delay. I had assumed you had made a type and had meant to type Adobe. While I am somewhat familiar with that PHP database, youd be better served by one of our Programming experts. ( Where-as I normally work with software and hardware repair) Im going to opt out, and transfer you to the programming category. You will be notified when another expert picks this up. Dustin S