ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I am having word-phrases inserted into my e-mail.

Customer Question

Category: Programming
Expert:  david replied 1 year ago.
I would be glad to help. There are a number of possible causes for this type of problem, but if you are able to provide a specific example of a message you typed, and the altered result that was sent that should narrow down the source of the problem. Are you sending and receiving email via a web page or a separate application? Also what is your email provider?
Expert:  david replied 1 year ago.
To provide a solution, I will need to the domain (part after the @ symbol) of your email address, and an example of an email that had it's contents altered by showing the before and after message. You can remove personal information, but I will need to see specifically which words/phrases were changed to identify the type of problem you have.
Expert:  david replied 1 year ago.
Once you are able to respond to my previous request I will be happy to assist you further. You can see all of the posts on your question page here:
http://www.justanswer.com/computer-programming/97clt-i-having-word-phrases-inserted-e-mail.html
Expert:  david replied 1 year ago.
I will be unable to provide a solution to your question until I have an example of an altered email message to look at. Please visit the page below, and provide an example message in the before state and then what the altered message of that email was. I don't need the entire email, just the part of the email that was altered.