Aitizaz
Aitizaz, Software Engineer
Experience:  2 Years of experience with VC#,VC++,C,C++
17531195

I'm looking to build this code. It must be beginner

Customer Question

Hi, I'm looking to build this code. It must be beginner level for C++ Recursive Functions Homework 1. Write a recursive function that calculates the nth Fibonacci number. Write a program to test your function. 2. Write a recursive function that takes a
nonnegative integer as an argument and prints each digit of that integer out (in order from left or right) on a separate line. The base case is one in which the integer contains only one digit. Note the following when considering the general case: 1) a number
n divided by 10 is the number with the last digit removed, and 2) n % 10 is the last digit of n. Write a program to test your function.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I amCustomerand i will assist you today.
What ia the deadline for this project?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I answered through the email yesterday....Not the application...
I need this late this afternoon..Can you finish by then? like 5pm..
ccb
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any hope to finish this tonight?
You didn't respond to me yet.....I responded this morning...It would be nice to know when it can be done.
Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for belated reply, that happened because of the difference in the time zones. Please let me know if we still have time to complete this job. If so, how much? thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, my assignment is late. I understand though. Tell me when you can finish this code today?
ccb
Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
7 hours from now onwards.is it fine?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes that would be wonderful.....ccb
Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
Okay!
Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
please download the Fabonacci series program by going to the following link:
http://ge.tt/17mC7ZK2/v/0
This is a .CPP file. you can run it in the compiler of your choice. If you need help to run it, please do let me know.
i will now develope the second program for you.
Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
Hello!
The second program is ready. Please download it here:
http://ge.tt/17mC7ZK2
The assignment is complete now. Please let me know if you need any further help.
If you are done with this, please rate the answer positive. Also, if you need my services in future, please begin the question with ***ONLY FORCustomer** and it will be directed towards me. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you please put the first program back up? I have not down loaded this yet....Please?
Then I will give you the great rating thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also there is no documenting or comments to the right for me? you did a picnic or lunch program for me that didnt even run for my expert programer...I shall let this slide you had C# ***** included. Please give me the first program....
Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
Should i add the comments and upload it or you want it right now?
Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
Hello!
I have again uploaded both the .CPP files and they contain COMMENTS with each line as well.
if you want to run this .CPP file in Visual Studio, please go to FILE -> NEW -> PROEJCT. Select VC++ in the left pane, click WIN32 CONSOLE APPLICATION in the middle pane and give name to the project. Now click OK. on the next screen, click NEXT and CHECK EMPTY PROJECT. Now click Finish.
In the solution explorer, right click SOURCE FILE ADD -> EXISTING ITEM and browse to the file you have downloaded.
Let me know if you need any further help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you so kindly! Although I don't see where I can download. program said the files have been removed.ccb
Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, i missed quoting the link in the previous message. please download the files here:
http://ge.tt/80PLrfK2
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good evening:) I have a project where i need to make a sedoku game....I have two big documents for this.
Are you able to help me with this program? Can I get a quote?
Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Please let me know if the previous two programs have worked fine? I.e. the integer seperator and fabonacci series?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will be able to work on this in a few hours...Can I get a quote on Sedoku puzzle?
I have two documents for this project.
Are you able to help me?
I am waiting for my program to be evaluated so that I can give you an honest rating...
cool?
Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
I have no prior experience of developing Sudoku game. However, in any case, you need to post a new question for that.
Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
Post a new question for Sudoku game along with the two documents you are talking about. Also, please rate this answer positive since i have already developed and handed over the required two programs as per the requirements. thank you
Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
Hello!
Your programs i.e. Fabonacci Series and Integer Seperator must have been evaluated by now. Please rate the answer positive so that i may get the credit.
thank you