ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I WOULD LIKE SOFTWARE WHICH CAN DO THE FOLLOWING . I SPENT

Customer Question

I WOULD LIKE SOFTWARE WHICH CAN DO THE FOLLOWING . I SPENT 68 MONTHS FLYING IN ALASKA FOR MY PERSONAL PLEASURE VIDEOING EVERYTHING I COULD FIND OF INTEREST . FOR ANYONE HAVING THE HOTS FOR ALASKA I HAVE COVERED ABOUT EVERY THING NORTH OF THE YUKON RIVER . IT WAS MY DESIRE TO VISIT EVERY VILLAGE NORTH OF THE YUKON RIVER INCLUDING THE ENTIRE NORTH COAST OF ALASKA . FOR ANY PERSON WISHING TO SEE ALASKA FROM THE MOST REMOTE VILLAGES TO THE CITY , AND VERY LITTLE CITY, THIS WOULD BE THE CHEAPEST WAY TO ACCOMPLISH THEIR WISHED . SPOTTING BELUGA WHALE FOR POINT LAY ON THE NORTH COAST, SOD HOUSES, ESKIMO DANCING, GOLD MINING TO NAME JUST A FEW AREAS THESE VIDEOS COVER.
NOW FOR MY NEED : I WOULD LIKE A PROGRAM WHERE A PERSON COULD SIGN UP WHEN EVER THEY WISHED TO WATCH HALF HOUR OR AN HOUR WHENEVER THEY WISHED OF WHAT INTERESTED THEM . THEY WOULD HAVE A USERS NAME AND PASSWORD ***** WITH CREDIT CARD SIGN UP FOR A GIVEN TIME . I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE ABILITY TO TAKE DOWN THE GIVEN SECTIONS NOT GETTING BUT LITTLE PLAY AND REPLACE IT WITH NEW AND FOR MORE INTERESTING AREAS FOR THE GUEST .
I KNOW THERE WILL BE MANY MORE QUESTIONS .
A J ROSSER (###) ###-####
1294 W BRISTOL RD
FLINT, MI. 48507
Category: Programming
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! Are you asking to design a software/website that fits those requirements?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I come into the office at 9 am est so you may reach me anytime after that . Thank you ***** ROSSER
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Are you asking to design a software/website that fits those requirements?