Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in computer programming.
30970729

Your search is Google's cache of It is a snapshot

Customer Question

Your search for This is Google's cache of http://productforums.google.com/d/msg/webmasters/cEx4suqQjBE/1-UBHM24f3UJ. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Jun 28, 2015 02:05:15 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more Full versionText-only versionView sourceTip: To quickly find your search term on this page, press Ctrl+F or ⌘-F (Mac) and use the find bar. Google Product Forums Re: remove my name -margaret gandrud///////will file legal matter with legalshield association.... seo101 Dec 1, 2014 3:15 AM Posted in group: Webmaster Central Help Forum Categories: Removing content : No idea what you are talking about. I get 'access denied' when clicking on your link/ Previous post did not match with any results.
Search Suggestions:
Search History
• This is Google's cache of http://productforums.google.com/d/msg/webmasters/cEx4suqQjBE/1-UBHM24f3UJ. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Jun 28, 2015 02:05:15 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more Full versionText-only versionView sourceTip: To quickly find your search term on this page, press Ctrl+F or ⌘-F (Mac) and use the find bar. Google Product Forums Re: remove my name -margaret gandrud///////will file legal matter with legalshield association.... seo101 Dec 1, 2014 3:15 AM Posted in group: Webmaster Central Help Forum Categories: Removing content : No idea what you are talking about. I get 'access denied' when clicking on your link/ Previous post
Hi there
Goggle support had sent an email to guide me how to delete this one, but it didn't work.Please kindly delete...I don't mind to pay $5 for the fee since Google care for money only. They don't care to protect my reputation.
I need to know why old re***** *****ke this still appear on internet search at Firefox, just type my name "Margaret Gandrud" you will see that, it is a default search..I have written to Google dozen of times! I need to report this to the Legal Shield Association
Margaret Gandrud
Category: Programming
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hello Margaret,
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.
Cached pages will remain in Google searches for a while longer after the original page has been updated or your details have been removed from it, however the cached pages will also be updated periodically and your information will then be removed from those as well.
I'm not sure if you have already asked Google to remove the post from
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/webmasters/cEx4suqQjBE
If you haven't already done so, then you will have to ask Google to remove your information from that page as well, as it is a public forum.
Best,
Pete.