Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in computer programming.
30970729

HelloI have 102 locations across the USA.I have 165

Customer Question

hello
I have 102 locations across the USA.
I have 165 classes we offer training in from OSHA, EPA. DOT, MSHA etc.
If I want to have each class GEO-Mapped for the location of my offices, does that mean my web site is going to have 16,830 pages...OR...does a solid Geo-Map plug in allow PPC ads to see that we have a location in that area?
Please advise...
Category: Programming
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
:-(I am almost too dumb to use this service...SHE WOO
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(###) ###-####cell
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Specifically, I am conducting PPC Pay-Per-Click advertisment and I want to know the formula for what needs to be on the page for the BEST practice results and performance on a page. I see Geo-Mapping is a concern and I have a geo-map as part of my site but I do not know if it is optimized to the fullest. We are rebuilding our www.csem.com site to be better P-P-C capable on every page to support the rapid response on that P-P-C could have on our classes in every area.We are very hopeful to have HELP in making this new web site format a success and I was interested in knowing what we could do to make each of the TOP 20 of my classes fully optimized in every location. Do I need to take 20x102=2040 pages ? !!!Would we need to ad the location exstention to every page? By Hand for credibility sake for Google Ad Words?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Our goal is that when we receive a class request in any part of the country we can increase participation by using ad words to promote the location. We understand that the landing page GEO-Map is critical for the algorithm of Google for a web-page SITE credibility. We look forward to your thoughts and help A.S.A.P.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.
Yes, each location will require its own web page.
For further information see:
https://developers.google.com/webmasters/business-location-pages/