Russell H., Programmer & Coder
Experience:  Programmer & Coder
13568747

Magento Community.

Customer Question

Magento Community. I'm having a 15% off sale. Tested the site and I get 'invalid coupon code.' Please help
Category: Programming
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
1. Perhaps your coupon code was invalid, from a phony source - ?
2. Perhaps you did not type it in as it was presented - if it was ALL CAPS then you may have typed it in as lower-case instead. Or similarly not duplicated the upper-case lower-case patterns in the code.
3. Perhaps you saw an "I" where there was really a "1"... or vide-versa. "5" and "S" can be confused too.
4. If it is your own setup, and you issued the code to yourself as a test, then depending on whether your server is Linux/UNIX, versus some form of Windows Server, etc., you may have had the code translated wrongly, in terms of upper-case vs. lower-case letters. Some systems treat the difference differently from others.
Let me know (esp. if the above does not answer your question) and I will advise you further.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please refund me. Thank you.