ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

Our site is hosted by mediatemple and I can't access it anymore

Customer Question

our site is hosted by mediatemple and I can't access it anymore ; need to do minor edit on one page and have not been able to access it anymore
Category: Programming
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
What happens when you try to access it, have you forgotten your login credentials?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
our developer is out of contact and i believe domain also got transferred to mediatemple; chat support states they can see it pointing to a wordpress site however i don't know how to get to it... I use to jut b able to edit the wordpress site very easily
This is answer from mediatemple:I do see that is pointing to your (gs) Grid-Service. To get into the WordPress backend, you can find your username in your database, which you can manage from the AccountCenter here:
https://ac.mediatemple.net/services/manage/grid/databases/index.mt?id=1327646
The primary username is generally ‘admin.’ If you don’t have your password ***** can be reset several ways as described in the following WordPress Codex article:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Resetting_Your_Password
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Is your website online?
If so, what's the URL?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
www.thelostechnology.comi tried the old logins with /admin or /wp-admin and nothing works anymore
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you still working on this ?
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Do you have the new hosting info?
Like the IP address / name server with the username?