ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I have an SVG file that I'm using in the header splash area

Customer Question

I have an SVG file that I'm using in the header splash area of my site (CMS through Wordpress). Every time the browser loads the file, the image blinks once. This is particularly noticeable in Firefox. Does anyone know how to: ***** ***** and SVG file
to reduce its file size, and; 2. Make an SVG file load correctly without any strange visual anomalies? I need an accurate and professional answer to this problem. I have a URL available for you to peruse, if you're interested in handling this question.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
SVG files are usually pretty large which could be causing the visual anomaly you are experiencing. Is there any problem with converting the SVG into a JPG or GIF file to speed up the processing?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Bryan,I need SVG due to my responsive design. The vector feature allows the image to scale properly. I'd rather hold on to this quality.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Actually, I found out the answer myself: removing the gradient. I don't think I need an answer to this question any more.