Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Multi Platform Developer.
23511658

Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

Customer Question

Does anyone know how to solve this issue? http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31148820/fragment-content-not-appearing-on-handset

Category: Programming
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be your Primary Care Technician and I can assist you with your question.
I briefly looked through the code and I see only two views defined – one is a tab view for the tablet and another appears to be a view for a pager. Is this accurate? If so, what is the other device that you are trying to view on. I suspect this has something to do with not identifying the display on whatever the nonworking device is as a display that can be used for that app.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Michael.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused but I wasn't really meant to ask this question as I've already solved it. As a UK resident do you know how to cancel this question and get refund?

As I do not have access to billing or refunds. But you can contact customer service by clicking on the contact us link at the bottom of the page. They are the people that handle all account inquiries.