IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

All of a sudden I can't get WordPerfect 8 files to print. I

Customer Question

All of a sudden I can't get WordPerfect 8 files to print. I have two on-line printers. It seems to be isolated to just WordPerfect. Word and Excel files print fine. My wife was writing a letter when this happened and I wonder if a setting was tripped. I re-installed WordPerfect but I still can't print.
Category: Programming
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

It looks like another printer was set as default when printing from WordPerfect, so please do the following to solve the problem:
1. Open a WordPerfect file you want to print
2. Click "File" and then "Print..."
3. Click on the "Main" tab if you are not already there. Look for the "Name" - click on the current printer's name and select another one from the list (the one that is working for Word and Excel)
4. Click "Print" and it should now print as before
Let me know the results.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hi again!
I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. If you do, let me know.
If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my help to you using the rating box located in the upper right corner of the page (box with stars).
Thanks,
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hi!
Were you able to read my messages sent to you?