ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

Instructions:The following programming problem can be solved

Customer Question

Instructions:The following programming problem can be solved by a program that performs three basic tasks—Input Data, Process Data, and Output Results. Use RAPTOR to design a suitable program to solve this problem.
Problem Statement
James wants to buy a motorcycle. Help James compute the monthly payment on a loan, given the loan amount, the annual percentage rate of interest, and the number of monthly payments. The program should allow James to input the loan amount, interest rate, and how many payments he wants to make. It should then compute and display the monthly payment.
You will need the following variables:
Payment
LoanAmt
InterestRate
MonthlyRate
NumberMonths
You will need the following formulas:
MonthlyRate = InterestRate/1200
Note: When the user enters InterestRate as a percentage, it must be divided by 100 to make it a decimal (i.e., 18% = 18/100 = 0.18). The InterestRate offered by motorcycle dealers is an annual rate, so this must be divided by 12 to get the MonthlyRate. The MonthlyRate formula given above combines the two steps (i.e., annual rate of 18% = 18/100 = 0.18 and the monthly rate is 0.18/12 = 0.015 or 18/(100*12) = 18/1200.
Payment = LoanAmt * MonthlyRate *
(1 + MonthlyRate)^NumberMonths ÷
((1 + MonthlyRate)^NumberMonths – 1)
Note: The Payment formula given above must be entered carefully and exactly as shown.
Other Requirements:
Documentation: Use the "Comments" feature to document each symbol in the flowchart. You do this by right-clicking the symbol and selecting "Comment." Be sure to identify the data type of each variable used. Be sure to explain what each formula does. Be sure to explain what each of the other symbols in the flowchart does in a comment.
Test and debug your Program: Create sample input data, run the program, then check your answers with a calculator or Excel. If something did not match up, then fix your program.
Program must execute and produce correct output.
Read this page again to be sure you covered all requirements.
See the Programming Project Rubric for grading principles.
You must submit a Flowchart (from RAPTOR) file
Category: Programming
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 1 year ago.
Hello I can help by when you need thia
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I can have it by tomorrow will be great
thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
I asked the question since 6/29/15 at 12:14p and the money was taken, but I still have not gotten and answer yet, and my assignment is due
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
I need the answers to the assignment question
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
I can be helped further by actually getting the answer to my question