david
david, Programming Guru
Experience:  6+ years of programming expertise
65089077

I wanted to know what to type in the format section to register

Customer Question

I wanted to know what to type in the format section to register for a particular program. I need this info to register in time to participate in the program
Category: Programming
Expert:  david replied 1 year ago.
I would be glad to help. To begin can you tell me the name of the program you are having this problem with?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
extreme profit system binary options via computational format on my PC
Expert:  david replied 1 year ago.
Are you able to take a screenshot of the format menu and attach it to the chat? Just hit the "Print Screen" key while the format menu is on screen, then open Microsoft Paint, hit Ctrl+V to paste the screenshot, and then draw over any personal information, and then save the image, and then choose that image to insert in the chat using the paperclip icon in your chat window.
Expert:  david replied 1 year ago.
Since this particular software program is not well known at our site, I will need to see an image of the menu in question, or a detailed description of the available options within this menu screen in order to provide further assistance. I may not be able to response to you immediately, but I will keep your question open and try to respond as soon as I can. If you need more assistance in posting a screenshot, please let me know.
Expert:  david replied 1 year ago.
Once I have a screenshot of your application I can provide further assistance on this issue. Please let me know if my screenshot instructions from earlier were unclear.
Expert:  david replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know if you still need help with this issue by visiting the question page here:
http://www.justanswer.com/computer-programming/963uv-wanted-know-type-format-section-register.html
Expert:  david replied 1 year ago.
I will keep your question open until you have a chance to respond on the question page here: