Aitizaz
Aitizaz, Software Engineer
Experience:  2 Years of experience with VC#,VC++,C,C++
17531195

ONLY helloPls whoever picks up my qu***s

Customer Question

***ONLY FORCustomer**
hello
Pls whoever picks up my qu***s redirect to the expert known asCustomerCustomer
As u have been the expert who has recently created a macro for me
I am confident that u could develop a database
With inviocing,
Accounting
Reports etc search etc reports etc
***Aitizaz***
Category: Programming
Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome!
Thank you satish for the confidence. Since you have paid for the initial of the question and i can generate only one invoice for this question, i will offer you additional service of the rest of the amount so that you may pay and i start the project.
if you have any question, please do not hesitate to ask me.
Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
Please reply through this message. thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That is good.

But as the messages increase it takes much longer to reach the write a message form

Is there a way to sort that out as my phone and ipad are the issues

Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
unfortunately we do not have any option but to communicate through this form.
I will now generate/offer additional services so that you may pay that amount in total. I cannot generate any third invoice for this question. so i will offer additional services of $417 (remaining of $450). thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So what of the part payment first

Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
The additional services part first, which i have just sent you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

u have increased the amt slightly, ok but u and I had agreed on half payment till the programme is fully running and has no issues etc

Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
Yes i wanted to do so but that is not possible since i can only generate invoice once by offering additional services. Cannot do that second time within a single question.
Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
So if you agree, i can send you the offer again. thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok but are u sure that what I have asked u to do u will able to accomplish,

seeing I have sent u examples etc and I only have a trial version of access which may expire in roughly 20 days or so.

what if the project is unsatisfactory and I need a refund.

Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
Let me then make it first for you and i will deliver it to you in parts so that you may check if i am doing what you desire. And if the performance is satisfactory, you may accept it at any point. i will begin with the generation of INVOICE first.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok thanks

this will then be smoother in progression and at the same time pls confirm every element that u will include, all listing in the other link but need to be bettered as u and also I keep on reviewing .

take care

donot worry about the payment.

once all is done £300-£33= £267.00 is all yours.

Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
Yes we will keep interacting since everything is not clear to me. Still i will try to give the maximum and keep on understanding your requirements.
regarding payment, these 33 that you have subtracted are still to be credited to my account and that will happen only after you rate this answer. So you will do two things: Rate this answer as excellent and accept the additional services offer too.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok had a notification that they took £3 and again £33
But will check the notification
Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
But that will never be transferred to me until and unless you rate the answer positive. thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

just rated u so I have there will be only one charge for the moment and and duplicated even if that should happen we will just have to confirm and account for that.

Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
your rating has not been conveyed to me as yet. but still, i will make the software.
Please let me know the following:
1. When a person clicks on NEW INVOICE button, a new form should open up and user would enter all the information he has on the HARD COPY ( the paper receipt) to the form. Am i right? if so, the same should be printed again or not?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The new form should be linked to respective data workbooks,

Suppliers,

Customer

Accounts

Sales data

Reports

History

Inventory

The phone card

Inv structure should have a link with the relevant supplier data which also has these embedded.

Search of sequence of numbers as done so but now u may have to do so as an independent button to search by name and serial number locating the supplier data entry, the customer data entry if supplied to any customer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The user should be able to have access for data of existing customer, suppliers, sales log, history.

No need to thetefore phiscally ener all details anymore, otherwise there would be no point in what u are making.

New customer creation

New supplier creation

Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
So when a user clicks NEW INVOICE, what fields the new form should contain and what should be its output?
Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
To understand the requirements clearly, please prepare a document describing each of the functions seperately. for example:
1. NEW INVOICE: In this screen, the user should be able to select a CUSTOMER and the system should fetch all the data related to that customer from the sheet/database. The contents/fields of the new screen should be:
- DROP DOWN FOR SELECTING CUSTOMER
- SEARCH CUSTOMER box
- GRID/TABLE TO SHOW DETAILS OF CUSTOMER TRANSACTION
- SPECIFIC TRANSACTION DETAILS options
and like that. this will make it easier for me to understand things.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Not at base but r u able to

Make from the multi images inc of butoons but also on clicking the button a form opens respectively connected to the field in data work sheet

As has been outlined in the other feed(1)

But u have got the idea as u described

Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
A sample of the NEW INVOICE would make it more clear. Please do elaborate only one feature i.e NEW INVOICE and i will be able to understand the rest of things accordingly. thank you
Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
unless the requirements are extremely clear, i cannot proceed with development because that may result in a software which is not required by you.
so please take out some time and write an elaborate document, mentioning the function of each button ( in the images you have sent) and also the specific fields they are going to access or write to in the excel sheet.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

we can probably do away with using the button app but can use a tool bar.

but then I may need access.

if you do team viewer I can make notes as per what I explain on a notepad, may help to make progress quicker

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

622 729 870

8365

Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
please let me know when you are available. thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

622 729 870

1003

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok u can communicate but can give u about 15mins

have to leave base soon

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Attachment: 2015-06-29_083220_aitzaz_smple1_22-06-15.xlsx

this is the initial doc

but with options

which u may be able to determine

also where log note,delivery note etc are noted these also are as drop down, plus an option of custom incase none of the above are to be required.

customer name, addresses all as drop down selection

like wise all changeable aspects ..drop down.

prices, cost price, serial numbers, supplier name, date all should be found once a part of a serial number is *****

expiry should be linked with name of product, supplier, date supplied to us.

again products need to be either recognised on one or three letter types or a drop down..

formulation for all required totals.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Attachment: 2015-06-29_090011_aitzaz_smple1_22-06-15.xlsx

sorry ignore the previous attachments

this is slightly changed

this is the initial doc

but with options

which u may be able to determine

formulation for all required totals.

Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
OK! i will now generate invoice based upon the document number the user enters. if you want any other criteria to use for generating invoice, please let me know. we should do it one by one. first i will work on invoice generation and we will move to next thing later on.
so please let me know the criteria for generating invoice, whether it be document number or anything else. thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

currently we have individual customer invoices in a main folder and also in a folder per date and also in a folder with the month sales

see image.

so all the listings are in these and this folder(main one for the whole year)

so we need to change this so all customers are on various data work books along with connections with respective work books relating to each detail outlined in the inv.

but if you use access or other category of data be ir sql etc...your interpretation will be therefore adjusted as per what u implement.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

up to now we did not generate inv by any inv no as we did individual listing basis but we can adapt to the new format so as long as they correspond to related data, searches, reports etc.

Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
So when we open the Invoice form to generate the invoice data for printing, what should the user ENTER to fetch the invoice? should it be the Customer name or the doc no.?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Name and the doc no will change once a new date is inserted, drop down or type

Bit the automation should poss have a manual override

We may need to try out

Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
so how should the invoice then be generated? what would be the criteria?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Also the customer data base would be linked so that a drop down may be able to hive suggested listing of names from this db

So a full name type should not be required

For e.g

Sipersavemaidavale this is too long and can appear

Even as supersave maidavale

Supersavemilllane, sipersaveilllane supersave mill lane

So if the user is not awate as to how these are already plaved as their titles in accurate labelling can be generated. Etc

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So if we start with the name and just type in a first batch of alphabets

Say sup

Then a drop down of suggested names as it says on the customer data

Base and a selection of all possibile emtries is in the selection

This can be like searching for contacts.

But smarter as on entry of a date a respective update of inv nber is also inserted auto

Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
So if we are to look for an invoice, we should search it by the Customer name, right?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Products

Supplier

Accu total

Name of customer

Serial number

expiry date

Basicall every detail on the inv should

Lead to the inv

Inc payment amt

Etc

So say I find the inv for a customer

Using

Just the day a payment was received and the respective week or day

Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
OK! so the invoice should be reachable by every field it contains, right?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes

Thanks

Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
OK! this will happen when we click VIEW INVOICE. what about NEW INVOICE? what would that do?
Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
i mean how would that work?what would the user enter to generate NEW INVOICE?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

First when generating a new inv

we need to assign all the details of the customer with a date

on emtering all the details an update of the invoice would mow put in immediately in all the inmvoices and customer data based the details entered

but the inv data base is only updated once a date and a sequental inv no ate auto generated from the range of latst inv gemerated.

after all the products

pricescosts etc..i.e every relevant field is rilled with valu be it tex5 or numerical

the final update

sends the data to a dales data sheet

inventory is updated for stock

food and other products data base i.e a further sub of the sales database etc

Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
please list all the fields that are to be entered for the CUSTOMER.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Customer name I.e business name

Address line 1

Address line 2

Address line3

Address line 4

Addressline 5

Tel work

Tel mob

Email

Web

Customer no.

These lines are many but not necessarily they will be filled

But we need to be able to adjust

But for the ne inv poss the field should be there

Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
OK! and NEW invoice should contain CUSTOMER details ( as your listed above) and what else?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Our details

Chk the attcahment supplied the second time rnd to u earlier today.

http://f01.justanswer.com.s3.amazonaws.com/satishpatel1/2015-06-29_090011_aitzaz_smple1_22-06-15.xlsx

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

In this case of course we are the supplier

Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
you mean the fields shown under FROM?? Also, apart from CUSTOMER details and SUPPLIER (your details), it should also contain the details about products shown in the table under DESCRIPTION,UNIT,UNIT PRICE,QUANTITY etc. ??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes some may be entered manually but then these would have to inserted or simultaneously imbedded in their respective data work books

but existing values in a data base should be auto brought into the inv, especially if in the case of phone cards a serial no which is excat as the hard product is entered.

in other cases lets say fairy cakes- possibilities of auto suggestion picking up details from various fields in a separate data work book.

can send details of work book with supplier inv but for phone cards and other products.

though currently they are not embedded as in a data book neither organised as such.

many field which we want to start using are currently not there.

so all steps need to be built up to unite together.

Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
OK! i have understanding of NEW INVOICE and VIEW INVOICE to some extent now. let me work on it and we will further discuss it once i am done with it. we may change it then according to ur needs
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

HelloCustomer/p>

How is the progress so far?

Regards

Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
Hello Satish!
I have not been able to code anything as yet. I will start it soon.
thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

HelloCustomer

Any thing u have started,

Pls update.

Thks

Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
Yes!i am trying to read data from the sheet and populate it. i will get back to you soon. regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok

Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

HelloCustomer

What is the progress?

Are there difficulties etc?

Regards

Satish

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello

U have not updated?

Pls let me know the status.

Regards

Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
Hello Satish! I have not been able to work on your project very well so far because of some engagement. If you want to have it done urgent, i can opt out so that any other expert can help you with this. If you want me to work on this, it will take some time for me to complete this. Rather i would request you to divide the program in to modules and i will develope them one by one, you being the director in this case.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It is not urgent.

With which elements would each module be completed?

Regards

Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
By module, i mean the functions. Like the NEW INVOICE module. We will focus independently on each module and should take that along, without thinking about the other functions, which would be handled seperately
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok,

So invoice must be connected to database of various types

Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
OK!
Please refer to the exact SHEET in the WORKBOOK to which the INVOICE FORM would connect and EXTRACT data from it. Also mention the exact names of the COLUMNS/CELLS from where it would extract the data. thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HelloCustomer
I have previously sent u the work book with all the required field needed in my data work book.
If u do not find it though it will be there see the few previous messages.,
Let me know.
Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
Hello Satish! i could not work on your assignment. I will open the question for other experts to answer. thank you very much for your patience