ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I need a macro that will search remove values from

Customer Question

I need a macro that will search for and remove values from column A from a list of values in column B.
Category: Programming
Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 1 year ago.
can you send an example sheet and the results you want?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
attached example. Please note, this is a much smaller file than I will normally use. The Master column will be in the mid hundreds of thousands and the remove file will be anywhere from a few dozen too a few thousand. Not every value in column C will be in column B. I want the process to be as follows: an x gets marked in column A next to those values in column B which are also in Column C.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A bit disappointed to not get a reply on this given that you were online and I responded in a timely fashion. Need to give this done by midday Saturday. If this is not good for you, please let me know so I can go elsewhere for an answer.
Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 1 year ago.
sorry it was late where I was had to get some sleep.I have the file, what exactly are you looking to do.
Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 1 year ago.
i have an appointment I need to go to and will be away for a few hours. Since you didn't respond, can I assume you are no longer interested?
If you can answer the above question describing exactly what you want to do i am sure I can do it in a few minutes.
I will check for your response as soon as I get back
Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 1 year ago.
im back do you still want help?