Russell H., Programmer & Coder
Experience:  Programmer & Coder
13568747

Our company has a facebook three different facebook pages set

Customer Question

Our company has a facebook three different facebook pages set up by three different employees. I am the new and current website and facebook page operator. How can I get the other accounts deleted or can I access the page with more likes and delete the other two?
Category: Programming
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I regret that I have news in response to your question that may not be pleasing. In fact, what you are asking for, is permission to access online accounts that are not your own, and you do not have the password ***** Your basis is that you are employed by the company they were employed by. This might be sufficient for a legal case, doubtfully, but in practical fact, the online co. will not allow you access on that basis, I don't think.The most you can do is contact the online company and explain your position. Perhaps they will respond with a refusal, or not respond at all, or send you a form refusal (quoting company policies or Terms-Of-Service no doubt, if so) or perhaps a granting of privilege on the basis of your request.If you get a refusal from them, you could possibly get a lawyer to work on the case, doubtfully with some result.But it might be most practical to simply ask the employees and/or ex-employees, for such permission, and ask them to grant you their passwords and thus their access. I regret that there is no more hopeful news for your request, but it is based upon facts.