Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Multi Platform Developer.
23511658

I have a web site that was developed with Cubecart. I have

Customer Question

I have a web site that was developed with Cubecart. I have in the past hired a programmer for a problem through webcreation.us but I am thinking they are out of business. They are the ones that have my web site on a server, so I am a little confused. Anyway I need someone who can help me with this. The programmer that set up my website told me to never upgrade because she would have to start over, so I haven't. She is no longer in business and will not help me. When I try to go to the admin gallery to put more pictures in, I get this message "Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/arnswoodshop/public_html/gallery/Connections/powergallery.php:11) in /home/arnswoodshop/public_html/gallery/admin_gallery/index.php on line 58." I have no idea what it means and I cannot get in. Thank you for your help. My website is arnswoodshop.com. My email is***@******.***.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question and with your work on your website.The best thing for me to do would be to take a look at the site and evaluate what needs to be done. After that, if there is a great deal of work to be done, I can provide you a quote with additional services that would allow me to do that for you. So just let me know how you'd like to proceed and also provide a couple of links that I can take a look at along with a log into the site if you're comfortable doing that. Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to know your qualifications first.
Sure. Please review my profile and let me know if you want to proceed. If you decide you'd rather work with somebody else, I will opt out.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I haven't been able to get into your profile/qualifications. Cursor will not click on it. If you do not have experience with cubecart then I don't know if you can help me. I would be willing for you to maybe try, but if you can't fix it, I will want a refund.
Are you able to look at the individual files? For example can you look at the index.php and find out what line 58 is calling for? This isn't really a cubecart problem. It's a fairly common problem that can show up if you have two pages trying to send a header, or if the header is defined more than once on a single page.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have requested a live phone conversation. Or if you want to be able to look at my computer as I do what you tell me, that will be OK too. I can get into some "backdoor" places but I don't know where to look for an error. I keep getting requests and reminders to rate your service, but so far you have not helped me at all. So if you want rated, you need to help me.
I apologize for the delay. I submitted the additional services request for you to approve several days ago. I'm just waiting for you to approve it.