Richard, Consultant
Experience:  Programming and Network consultancy for 15+ years
32989067

Trying to create a custom template in visio 2013

Customer Question

trying to create a custom template in visio 2013
Category: Programming
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Its a little bit different in 2013 but there is a great article developed that explains this and how it now works in 2013
you can follow this here
Click me to view
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I found the same article myself already, and found it very confusing. There really aren't good step-by-step instructions in it, and it doesn't say how to apply a theme across multiple pages. I need clear, step-by-step instructions.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, I have found no instructions that go over the entire process step by step, I will have to opt out for another expert hat may be aware of this.
You do not need to do anything, you will be notified when an expert takes over.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I just cancel this request and get my money back? I was able to download an earlier version of Visio (2010) and that works perfectly. I'll save learning it on the 2013 version for another day.