Aitizaz
Aitizaz, Software Engineer
Experience:  2 Years of experience with VC#,VC++,C,C++
17531195

Considering a customer web database service. Customers,

Customer Question

Considering a customer web database for field service. Customers, scheduling and dispatch calendar, employees and payroll, sales and management payroll. Todo/Tasks. Local data backups. Emil and text logs. Marketing. Does any one have a template to start with or estimate by project? Additions extra of course. How do I hire knowing that person will be around, or insure project could be taken over by another programmer if necessary.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best answer possible
This is a very comprehensive program. you should make it online on the websites where professional programmers have created their profile and can bid on such projects. They ensure that the programmer, who has committed to work on it completes the job or else, he is not paid or that. Your payment remains safe.
A few of them are elance.com, freelancer.com, upwork.com etc. You can search for other good resources on the web but chosing any of them for this purpose would be enough for this project.
If you have any query, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you