Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Multi Platform Developer.
23511658

Title on 2011 options I cannot change to Ted and the whole

Customer Question

Title on 2011 options I cannot change to Ted and the whole menu does not look like it does on all at her pages. How can I fix these?
Category: Programming
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I meant to type cannot change text color and menu not same as on other pages
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannon send code in this block. It does not allow the volume of code. How else can you get it?
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Thank you for requesting me. You can attach a file here using the paperclip icon, or, you could upload it somewhere like the site wikisend.com and then just give me the link to access it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I really don't need this BUT if you can tell my the easy way to duplicate the picture display on
http://www.ebay.com/itm/371334780904?ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1435.l2648 I would be delighted. I have many pictures and would like to display them the same way.
If you are talking about doing this on eBay, all you have to do is upload the pictures with the listing. If you are trying to do this on a different type of website, all you'll need is a gallery plug-in like the NexGen gallery. Beyond that, I am not exactly sure what you need. If you can provide more detail I can be more specific.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to do it on my personal web site.
Okay. What software do you use on your personal website? If you have a content management system like WordPress, there plug-ins for these types of galleries. Otherwise it would be quite a tall order to program this from scratch.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I use expression web/studio
Microsoft has discontinued the expressions web gallery where add-ins for this would normally be found however, there is a tutorial for doing this on the following page: http://bitli.es/Fd7tOg.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Then forget it and I will use a slide show that I am familiar with.
Ok. That's a good approach, especially if you aren't going to be needing this repeatedly in the future.
I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service when you can. Thank you.