ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I created a blog yesterday - and I am having issues with

Customer Question

Hi! I created a blog yesterday - and I am having issues with how to configure my page. I would like to have tabs (I currently do) - but I would like the content to be displayed under the appropriate tab. My blog is www.lebedonvert.com can you help?
Category: Programming
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
Are you using a custom template or is it a free template and do you want to list pages under the tabs, in a drop down format or just link tabs to pages?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $34 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want remote
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
actually, I fixed my issues - so remote no longer required. thanks,
You're Welcome. Thanks