Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Multi Platform Developer.
23511658

ON what is causing the menu to look different than on other

Customer Question

ON http://vettenut.com/2011_Production.html what is causing the menu to look different than on other pages in vettenut.com and how can it be fixed?
Category: Programming
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. I took a look at both pages for you and because of something enabled on the site, it's not allowing me to view the source code from the site. That means I can't really look at any of the underlining code but I was able to put the pages in debug mode and it looks like the page in question has very little if any CSS formatting applied to it. And that is where the menu attributes are supposed to be coming from. I don't know anything about your site so far so that's just a preliminary bit of information I can give you. Is there anyway you can give me the source code for both of the pages or if you can just temporarily turn off that protection that will not allow me to view the source code?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
View source code is easy in internet explorer. This box does not allow the volume of code for the pages.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Forget it please. I decided I do not want the page and deleted it.
Of course, I do know how to view source code, but there was something on your site that was preventing a right-click as it "not being allowed". I received the same response viewing the source from the menu.
Would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service using the okay, good, or excellent rating icons. Thank you.