ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

Hii

Customer Question

hii
Category: Programming
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question, if I can.
What question do you have for us today, please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hii
I want to edit my bank statement.
Basically i want to delete couple of transactions and keep only a few to show my account healthy. I dont have laptop so if you could email m my bank statement as an attachement. Or i can meet you or vice versa if i have to acces my online banking.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
I am not sure that I can help you with this sort of thing. If it's a question of editing a file, you would use appropriate editing software of course.I have Opted Out, opening the case to others. Thanks.