Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Multi Platform Developer.
23511658

Attempting to insert an extension ("JQuery Responsive Menu"

Customer Question

Attempting to insert an extension ("JQuery Responsive Menu" from www.solutions4website.com) ican't get the template to display it in the 60 pages of my site.
Specifically, the CSS script appears in the source code and Live view of Dreamweaver but is not being added to the actual web pages of the site.
How much to fix this?
Category: Programming
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. Can you please provide me with a URL to the site with which you are having the problem?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Michael,

I'm confused. I got an email message at 5:59PM EST from "Just Answer" stating that the $22 I agreed to pay was "too low."

My response to that is -- I am NOT interested in paying more than $22 and would like to cancel the order.

How do I get a refund?

Dennis

That wasn't something that I sent to you, however, if you want to discuss charges or your account, please contact JustAnswer using the link below, I do not have insight into your account. On the other hand, if you would like to continue discussing this, please provide a link for me to look at.