Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Multi Platform Developer.
23511658

ASSISTANCE With Existing Web ApplicationI had a developer

Customer Question

ASSISTANCE With Existing Web Application
I had a developer create a web application (PHP with mysqli extensions)that has the entire code base on one server (client server) but it needs to access data from a MYSQL database in another server (master server) not in the same networks) across the Internet for the purpose of validation of some data settings being made in the client server that holds the entire codebase. Before I could test the application properly the programmer has left and I am getting a whole bunch of errors, warnings and notices and don't know how to fix the problems. I am not a PHP expert so I need assistance. I also don't agree to some of his design and that needs to be changed as well to simplify the codebase
I am looking for a programmer who can help me troubleshoot and fix the code and also help me simplify the application. I can share the codebase (SQL dump and PHP code). I am putting in an initial cost to this question, but feel free to send me an offer that is more appropriate.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** would be happy to help you with this. It is an area with which I am very strong. What I can do is send you an offer for additional services, and we can start off with that and it should be enough for us to get a beginning – at least that's what I'll plan. And then once you and I discuss it and start working on it, we can talk about adding additional hours as needed. As a sound good? If so, I'm ready to work on this now. This is actually the type of work that excites me. I will send you this additional offer for the initial time and you don't have to accept it feel free to contact me here if you think that I've misunderstood anything about what you're looking for. The hourly rate that I'll give you will be substantially discounted from my normal rate for this type of work since you are a JustAnswer subscriber
This may be self-evident, but in case it is not, the quote involves me actually working on the code with you whether it requires me doing it locally or being logged on remotely – whatever it takes to help you move this to your goal.