Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in computer programming.
30970729

I cannot open Team Viewer The Response: This website is

Customer Question

I cannot open Team Viewer The Response: This website is unavailable
Category: Programming
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
The Teamviewer website is currently available, so if you are getting a message that it is unavailable then your internet connection may be slow or your computer has some other problem preventing you loading the web page.
Try using a different web browser on the same computer, or try downloading Teamviewer to a different computer and then copy it to the affected computer using a memory stick.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was able to open the Team Viewer but there was an instruction that I have to close again the Team Viewer if i know how
probably towards the end I will find out your recommendation how i will get rid of the message " Error Parameter Missing " I did some research and I found a link to get rid of it but when I click the program the message came out again. Here is the link:
telerik.com/help/reporting/ asp-net-report-viewer-embeddinghtmladdpath="TelericReportVieweraxd"verb="type" TelerikReportViewerWebFormHttpHandlerTelerikReportViewerWebForm
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
correction:after embeddinghtmladdpath and continue
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
wrong correction above: after embeddinghtmladdpath.....then continue
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
teleric.com/help/reporting/asp-net-report-viewer-embeddinghtmladdpath="TelerikReportVieweraxd"verb="type"TelerikReportViewerWebFormHttpHandlerTelericReportViewerWebForm
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How could I get rid of the message error parameter missing? and it gave me the above link and the message along in the address val affiliate disappeared
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
The installation may be corrupted - try uninstalling and reinstalling Teamviewer again.
Or try running Teamviewer from a different user account profile on the same computer...