ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I eed to contact Arty, who solved a problem

Customer Question

This is not a duplicate, I need to contact Arty, who solved a problem for me, so the thing needs to be resolved again
Category: Programming
Expert:  Arty replied 1 year ago.
Hi.
Excuse me for late answer, but if you still need my assistance, please let me know what exactly should be done with as much details as possible.
Regards,
Arty
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry didnot realise that u had responded

Mainly, the lookupserial macro that u had made for me got hit by a trojan etc and so not functioning as was deviced.

Basicall it is a macro which locates the destination of details put in excel column "f" and "G"

Column f has a start number and column g the end number.

But it relates to a qry entered into a different column than f or g, but the same row.

So if the start number is ***** the end number will be 109 relating the the corresponding qty aligned in the same row, in this case the qty is 10.

So if I want to see in which row 8 is located it should be able to licate it showing in qhich place the sequence as start and end numbers are embedded.

So if there are 100,000 cell with data in column f and g respectively it should be able to cover the search.

This was happening but now only searchrs a few cell.

Beyond a certain search it replies result not found.

The macro is xlam file addin office library and appearing a two buttons on the tool bar and available in every work sheet and spread sheet.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Arty,

Did post a reply yesterday.

Awaiting your correspondence