ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

Assume that quest is an integer variable containing a

Customer Question

Assume that quest is an integer variable containing a question number. Write a program that places the last name of a US President into the Text property of textbox txtOut according to the following criteria: "Washington" (if quest = 0), "Lincoln" (if quest = 1), "Jefferson" (if quest = 2), or "Roosevelt" (if quest = 3). Write the above mentioned program: Using switch statement Using multiple alternative if statements Using only properly indented and nested double alternative if statements Save the interface as Switch.cpp.

Program Design Game Formulas Most computer games use formulas to define what happens when a user interacts with the environment. For example, the formula for how much damage a player inflicted on a monster might be something like: damage = (player strength + player weapon) – monster's protection Assume that there are 100 possible values for each of the variables on the right side of this formula (from 0 = weak to 99 = strong). Write a program that: Allows the users to enter their strength, weapon strength, and the monster's protection Finds out what the damage will be on clicking a button Design a complete solution, including an interface sketch, object table, data table, algorithm, table of testing strategy, and trace examples of good and invalid data through the algorithm to verify that it is correct. Save your program as GameFormula.cpp.

Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/computer-programming/7161w-complete-following-programs-statements-assume.html#ixzz3a3CGXAwJ

Category: Programming
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 1 year ago.
Hello welcome by when you need this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What additional information do you need?

Expert:  ATLPROG replied 1 year ago.
You need 2 programs in all right
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes. Switch.cpp & GameFormula.cpp. Both need to be done in C++

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Is this gonna charge me another $45 besides the $44 I just payed?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So I would have to pay $89 dollars total?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
The programmer didn't help me at all! I am going to use a cheaper website
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can you please tell me how much "total" to get the answers? Or I will have to begin the refund process