ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I want to create Jar files from a Git Java project. I think

Customer Question

I want to create Jar files from a Git Java project. I think it is using Maven to create them. Since I am new to Maven can I create below Jar files easily? [ Note: I found I can create Jar files as: jar cf jar_file.jar file.java, but I do not see below
java files e.g. geo-ip-java.java or hive-udf-geo-ip-jtg.java] 1. Jar to create: geo-ip-java.jar hive-udf-geo-ip-jtg.jar Git URL: https://github.com/edwardcapriolo/hive-geoip 2. Jar to create: HiveUDFs.jar Git URL: https://github.com/petrabarus/HiveUDFs Your
help to create Jars from these URLs will be appreciated. Thank you!
Category: Programming
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a Java programming question. All I am trying to do is create Jar files from Git repository i.e. from github.com.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. So, you have source files that you need and you are just trying to compile them into a.jar file? I can probably do that for you in my Java development studio. I would have to take a look at the code 1st because it will need to be tweaked a little too compile and different environment it always does. But I can help you with this is like.
Which one of these get hub projects is the one that has the source?