ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I just singled up to igot.com to buy bitcoins an I ended up

Customer Question

I just singled up to igot.com to buy bitcoins an I ended up spending around 700 to 900 on bit coins then now I've bought them I can't login, so it tells me to reset my password ***** I do then I change it then it says password ***** successfully so I try login in an it tells me login unsuccessful! All I wanna do is sell most of it because I'm now homeless since Monday and need some cash back
Category: Programming
Expert:  Christopher Love replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Chris. A couple of observations. Have you tried more than once to change your password? Try it again if need be. The other alternative would be too use their email form and hope for a fast response. here's the link:http://help.igot.com/customer/portal/emails/newGood luck.If this answer helps, please rate my service. 3 or more stars appreciated. If you need further assistance, please let me know and I will continue to work with you or if I can't help, I will opt this issue out to another expert.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tried changing so many times l have lost count
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Changed password ***** many times I've lost count
The service looks legit. I never tried them personally. I use Coinbase myself. Try the email form above and hope for the best.
I suppose you will have to try the Mail form I mentioned above and hope they get back to you quickly. The site seems legit but I use Coinbase myself. Don't have experience with IGOT.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any chance could u help me with the email? I'm haveing gig troubles
I would be happy to help you with this. I need your email address and that can only be done on a private message. Do you have Skype on your pc by any chance?
Are you on a private or public computer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry mate not sure even how to chek
Can you give me your Logon info for "IGOT"? Put it on 2 separate lines like this:*****@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pete_goralski
@hotmail.com
Okay. I just sent the email form to them. You will need to check your Hotmail mail account to get a response. Where did you get the original message :"so it tells me to reset my password "Was that when you tried to logon to IGOT". Just want to make sure no one hijacked your account.