ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

My website has suddenly thrown the following error Fatal

Customer Question

My website has suddenly thrown the following error
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_parse_str() in /home/one57929/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 778
Category: Programming
Expert:  James Dwyer replied 1 year ago.
this seems to be a fairly common problem with wordpress, here is the recommendation from the codersTry:- switching to the Twenty Eleven theme by renaming your current theme's folder inside wp-content/themes and adding "-old" to the end of the folder name using FTP or whatever file management application your host provides.- resetting the plugins folder by FTP or phpMyAdmin.- re-uploading all files & folders - except the wp-content folder - from a fresh download of WordPress.- running the upgrade manually via wp-admin/upgrade.pI had one in the same condition and I just did exactly that and it is fixed
Please leave me a time where I can get ahold of you and get your problem solved