ehabtutor
ehabtutor, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Bachelor of computer science, 5+ years experience in software development, software company owner
13535664

Hi.

Hi.

ehabtutor :

Welcome to Just answer. My Name isXXXXX and i will be assisting you today.

ehabtutor :

yes indeed you will need two main things. A development environment and c++ knowledge in order to do so

ehabtutor :

As for the development environment the Best IDE out there for c++ is visual studio from microsoft.The IDE itself contains many assisting functions and tools to help you develop c++ programs easily and in less time.

ehabtutor :

As for c++ knowledge, There is a couple of online tutorials that you can start with:

ehabtutor :

If you prefer learning using books, this is my favorite in c++ http://www.amazon.com/C-Complete-Reference-Herbert-Schildt/dp/0078824761 . I used this to learn c++ in college and it is one of the best books for learning c++ out there.

ehabtutor :

I hope i was able to answer your question, Let me know if you have any further questions.

ehabtutor :

Meanwhile, please take a minute to leave me a positive feedback. A bonus will be highly appreciated.

ehabtutor :

I can be your guide through c++ learning at anytime if you have a specific c++ question. just post a question and start it with "To Ehab Tutor Only" and i will be at your help

ehabtutor :

regards,

ehabtutor :

ehab tutor