TheDoctor, Software Engineer
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems

**For TheDoctor** Changing to prepared statements from my

**For TheDoctor**
Changing to prepared statements from my already written code. I have several other pages I believe not as complicated as the others you helped me with. These pages work right now but need their code swapped out to prepared statements. I can give you access again, you'll also need access to my wordpress backend to edit one of these pages that has some insert PHP code in it. Also if possible some additional code written to my shows pages to show song play # XXXXX #. I'll explain. Please contact me for details. Thank you.

Hello again Dave! Thank you for requesting me.

My previous access is working. What pages do I need to look at?
Hello again Dave!

I have completed all of your requests. The tours pages has gone from over 4000 lines of code to 208 lines.

The testshow page now uses dynamic album names and has gone from over 800 lines of code to 295.

The other pages now use prepared statements where appropriate; and I addressed the issues that you found on the tours page.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you I have noticed that the odd returns at the bottom of the tours page are gone but the count of shows on the right per year I believe are still counting those odd returns see year 2004 as an example. They maybe hidden but they are still being counted....I dont know where that data is coming from I don't believe that's in the database.

I may have forgotten to mention my Albums page (albums.php). Could you look at the prepared statements in that page. I hadn't notice that does GET a value and probably should have the code change.

Also the tours page still doesn't link the venue to a venue. The ?= is empty.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I also noticed on my tours page I had the years closed up and not visible until the viewer clicked the year other than the current year which was open when the page opened can you edit that so it still has the years other than the current year hidden away?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry TheDoctor...
I fixed my problem with the links not working in the venues it was just because of a typo in the tours page.... but can you take a look at the other issues I still have above... and is the Tours page. Also the Albums page. Thank you.

The according wasn't closed up on the other years when I got there, but I can see if I can make that happen.

I know what is going on with the tours page and I will take a look at the albums page.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes if the according could be closed on all but the current year...

I'm going to be adding in shows that are in the future and want those accordions closed as well.... is there anyway that shows in the future can have a different row background color?

I tried to figure that out the other day but couldnt get it to work....

Hello again Dave,

The tours issue with show count is resolved.

The according will be open to the current year, if the current year. The other years are closed until clicked upon.

In the tours, I added the ability to style future rows. If you add tour dates that are in the future, they will have a class on the row called future-date.

So you simply need to style that in your CSS with something like:

tr.future-date {
background-color: #00CCCC !important;

Of course, use whatever color and style you want.

I also changed the albums page to use prepared statements.

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you again!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That all works great.

I hate to ask but I removed it before giving you the code. I did have an if statement that if there was no data in the show_page, that it says NO SETLIST AVAILABLE and it hides the main songs table, the graph, and the color legend. But the venue table is still visible. If you could fit that in I'll release the funds to you with a tip.Thank you.

Hello again Dave!

I'll check it out and implement that for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

oh and for some reason 1991 shows show no the shows?

Can you provide me with a link to that please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm looking into that there maybe nothing in the database... but this is just one of them

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It was just the database missing content... if you could just put in the if no data in the show_page, that it says NO SETLIST AVAILABLE and it hides the main songs table, the graph, and the color legend. But the venue table is still visible. thanks

No problem. I will contact you once that is complete.
Hello again Dave!

That change is now made:
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you very much!!!! You've been great and excellent to work with.

You are very welcome and thank you again!