TheDoctor, Software Engineer
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems

***TheDoctor*** Help! We have some browser compatibility issues

Help! We have some browser compatibility issues with
1. In Firefox the slideshow is way off to the right. OK on all other browsers.
2. In Safari the Enter a Keyword box is way off to the left and should be next to the search button. OK on all other browsers.

I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Hello again Genia! Thank you for requesting me.

I will review this and contact you once I have a solution ready.
Hello again Genia!

Please download these files:

I am sending you just the files that I edited. The header.php and banner_extra.php files go inside of the includes folder. Of course, index.php goes in the root folder.

I've tested the changes in Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and IE. It appears that the two issues you requested me to fix are now resolved.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Safari problem is still not fixed.

Looking at your page at the URL, I can see that the changes that I sent you in header.php and banner_extra.php are not published. Those are the files that contain the fix for the Safari issue.

I checked your site's source code, and it does not contain my changes from those files.

As I mentioned, those two files go in the includes directory and must be published there. Right now, they are not published and your site does not contain the changes that I sent you.

Your site contains my change to index.php, but it does not contain my changes to the other two include/ files. So those were not published successfully to your site.

The changes I sent do indeed fix the problem in Safari as long as the changes get published. I don't know why the files I sent you have not been published, but they definitely have not been. If you would like to do a remote session, just let me know.

TheDoctor, Software Engineer
Experience: M.S. in Internet Information Systems
Customer: replied 3 years ago.