I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online.
If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Safari problem is still not fixed.
Looking at your page at the URL, I can see that the changes that I sent you in header.php and banner_extra.php are not published. Those are the files that contain the fix for the Safari issue.
I checked your site's source code, and it does not contain my changes from those files.
As I mentioned, those two files go in the includes directory and must be published there. Right now, they are not published and your site does not contain the changes that I sent you.
Your site contains my change to index.php, but it does not contain my changes to the other two include/ files. So those were not published successfully to your site.
The changes I sent do indeed fix the problem in Safari as long as the changes get published. I don't know why the files I sent you have not been published, but they definitely have not been. If you would like to do a remote session, just let me know.