LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in C, C++, Java, DOT NET, Python, HTML, Javascript, Design.

I need some programs done for Visual Basic 2012. Can you do

I need some programs done for Visual Basic 2012. Can you do them?
Please provide the details

If you have any file(s), Zip all files, upload the zipped file to and post download link here.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Jpeg picture with program description

It will take some time to write. please open a new question for Loan calculator program.

Post that as a new question with suitable price using only "For logicpro only" as question text. once I reply on that page, you can copy paste the question
Goto following link
to create the question under my profile
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have three more programs that are similar to the two that I have posted. Will it cost me per program or can I just get a lump sum price?

You can create a new question for each using my name "For LogicPro"
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can do that, but will it cost $44 each question?

Yes. What you want to pay?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can't afford $44 each. I don't want to insult you, but the most I can afford is $90 for all 5 programs.

For you, I will do it for 125. Please let me know
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can meet you in the middle with $115. All 5 programs by tomorrow, 5pm Eastern Standard Time. If the programs work as described, I may have more work for you.

ok for this time
You can raise the price and provide remaining questions
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The price stops at $94. How can I raise the price beyond that?

In that case, you can add rest of the amount as bonus after you rate the answer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok, will you be able to provide the programs in Visual Basic 2012 format? This means possibly zipping the files and emailing them to an address.

I will provide you answer in Visual Basic 2012 in zip format, here.
We are not allowed to email.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have updated the price to $94 and will pay the remainder in bonus upon completion. I have the programs copied over to jpeg pictures. There are 5 programs among 3 total pictures. I will send the other two jpeg pictures now.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My apologies. I just realized I have Visual Basic 2010. Will it be ok if I provide you answer in Visual Basic 2010?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I believe that 2012 is backwards compatible with 2010. Just so long as the programs look like the pictures posted and work properly. Were you able to receive all 5 programs? I had to send one twice, but there should be 5 different programs total.

yes, I got all the 5 programs. I will provide you answer ASAP.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sounds good. I may go offline for the next 8-10 hours. Will this disrupt your work?

Please check back in 8 hours.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What is the progress so far?

Download answer #3 from here:
Download answer #5 from here: Alphabetical
I will provide you others also ASAP.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Excellent. Both work as intended.

thank you
Download rest of the answers from here:

Grade Point

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions on original requirements at no extra charge and I’m always here to help.
Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Would you be available for a few much easier programs between 6-7 hours from now?

yes, I will be available.
Please your question using "For LogicPro only". It will ensure question comes to me.
Hello Daniel, How are you?
If you have other questions, you can post your questions using "For LogicPro Only" at the start of the question, it will ensure question comes to me.
I would be happy to help you.