LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in C, C++, Java, DOT NET, Python, HTML, Javascript, Design.

for logicpro only

for logicpro only
Category: Programming
Expert:  LogicPro replied 10 months ago.
got it.
Please provide the details
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

This assignment will contain two (2) Parts: Event Planning Document and Coding phase. You must submit both parts as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Remember, you are only to demonstrate the menu function and not create a major database to track sales.

TicketSeller is a new startup ticketing company. It has contracted you to develop a Visual Basic system to sell and print tickets for your local basketball arena. The system will provide sales in a Microsoft Windows environment at the ticket office. Management will use your program as a prototype for a future global ticket system. Create your own sample data for the designs. Use your creativity in this design.

Every software project can be broken down to two parts. The first is the screen design. It includes the graphical screen layout and how each object reacts when it is triggered. A simple example is an exit button. The graphical design will consist of a red button with the word “exit”. The event planning document will define the name of the button, how is it invoked, and the action that occurs. (See Part I below). For this part of the assignment, you will turn in an event planning document created in Word.

The second part is the coding phase (see Part II below). This is the actual Visual Basic code to complete the actions defined in the event planning document. For this part of the assignment, you will turn in six (6) screen shots and a copy of all the code created to implement this ticket system. Remember, you are only to demonstrate the menu function and not create a major database to track sales.

Part I: Event Planning Document
The event planning document consists of a table that defines the actions for a specific object used on the Visual Basic form. This is an important component to complete before you start building the application for TicketSeller, because it provides a plan on how to implement your application. For example, if you have two (2) ticket prices, the event planning document will tell you to use a list box that displays two (2) ticket prices ($25 for upper level seats and $50 for lower level seats).

1. Create an event planning document in which you input the information pertaining to your application including the following:
a. The object
b. The event trigger
c. The event process:
For this assignment, an example may be necessary. Please see the sample below and refer to Figure 3-68 on page 158 of the textbook for further example.

Progam name: Ticketpgm | Object | btnExit - Developer: XXXXX XXXXX | Event Trigger | Click - Object: frmMainMenu | Event process | Close the window

Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:

• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.

• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.

Part II: Coding Phase
You must submit the following for the completion of Part 2 of this assignment.

• A total of six (6) screen shots, one (1) for each screen including setup screen menu, main menu, sell screen, report screen menu, daily report screen, and weekly report screen.

• The Visual Basic code for the entire subsystem.

The next step in the process is to take the design you created in the last phase and implement it into Visual Basic. First create the forms and drop the objects to the form. Next write the code behind the scenes to create the menus. Remember, you are only to demonstrate the menu function and not create a major database to track sales.

2. Create a Windows application to demonstrate the menu flow.
a. Create a main menu system for the:
i. setup game / ticket menu.
ii. sell tickets menu.
iii. reporting menu.

b. Create a setup subsystem to enter:
i. games.
ii. dates.
iii. prices.
iv. seats.

c. Create a sell subsystem to:
i. display available tickets.
ii. sell tickets and take them out of the available ticket pool.
iii. keep track of the total sales.
iv. provide a group discount (10 or more tickets for 1 transaction – 10% off).

d. Business requires two (2) new screen reports to be generated from the ticketing system. The first screen report shows the daily activity, which shows the number of tickets sold and revenue generated. The second screen report is weekly results. It has the total tickets sold, the total revenue generated, and tickets available for sale. Create a report subsystem for daily and weekly sales.

What is the deadline for this?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

ASAP. Can you get to this one before the other assignments? What's the soonest you can get it to me?

next 6-7 hours?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

That's fine. Just wanted to note that this is a Visual Basic assignment, not C++ like the others.

ok, thank you
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Will you be able to provide screen shots as the assignment requires?

yes
Here is the complete project: TicketSeller.zip

Here is the Event Planning Document containing screenshots: Event Planning Document.docx

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you did to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Remember, if you need anything else, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help.
Thank you for using JustAnswer!
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
Experience: Expert in C, C++, Java, DOT NET, Python, HTML, Javascript, Design.