LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in C, C++, Java, DOT NET, Python, HTML, Javascript, Design.

A survey organization telephones 20 homes and records the household

A survey organization telephones 20 homes and records the household income of each family surveyed. Write a program that inputs the 20 incomes into an array and then sorts the array into decreasing order. The program should display the following statistics: the maximum income, the minimum income, the average income, and median income. The median of a set of sorted numbers is the middle number, if there is an odd number of numbers. If there is an even number of numbers, the median is the average of the two middle numbers.
Welcome to JustAnswer.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.

What is the deadline for this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please wait. I will provide you answer in next 1-2 hours.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Download answer from here: IncomeMedian_CPP.cpp

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions on original requirements at no extra charge and I’m always here to help.
Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Hello, How are you?
If you have other questions, you can post your questions using "For LogicPro Only" at the start of the question, it will ensure question comes to me.
I would be happy to help you.