LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in C, C++, Java, DOT NET, Python, HTML, Javascript, Design.
29751445

1. (TCO 1) Which of the following would be the most appropriate

1. (TCO 1) Which of the following would be the most appropriate choice for a method in a Cylinder class? (Points : 5)
InputRadius()
Volume()
Radius()
Area()
2. (TCO 1) Object-oriented programming generally does not focus on _____. (Points : 5)
A. code reuse with classes
B. information hiding
C. ease of program modifiability
D. separating the interface from the implementation
All of the above
None of the above
Only A, C, and D
3. (TCO 2) Which of the following components of a class definition do not have a return type? (Points : 5)
Public member methods
Accessor/mutator methods
Constructors
Private member methods
None of the above
4. (TCO 2) Which of the following statements is/are true? (Points : 5)
A. A default constructor is automatically created for you if you do not define one.
B. A static method of a class can access non-static members of the class directly.
C. An important consideration when designing a class is identifying the audience, or users, of the class.
None of the above
Only A and C
5. (TCO 5) Which of the following method pairs are examples of method overloading? (Points : 5)
A. public void Bake() ; public int Bake(int x)
B. public int Mix(int x, int y, int z) ; public int Mix(int y, int x, int z)
C. public int Shake(int x, int y) ; public int Shake(int x, int y, int z)
All of the above
Only A and C
6. (TCO 1) Which of the following statements is/are false? (Points : 5)
By using the keyword class in your program, memory is allocated for the object being defined.
Method overloading is the basic concept of the object-oriented paradigm.
Objects are created during program execution but are never destroyed.
All of the above
7. (TCO 2) You need to design an Automobile class. How can you utilize the concept of encapsulation to design this class? (Points : 5)
Subdivide the two most general attributes of any Automobile, make and model, into more specific attributes.
Create a Make class and a Model class and integrate them into Automobile using composition.
Include both general attributes such as make and model with generic behaviors such as consumeFuel and moveForward into one entity.
Find a Transportation class and inherit only those pieces that you need from it.
All of the above
8. (TCO 2) A black box is a term used to describe a system that can be understood solely based on its inputs, a description of its _____ and the resulting outputs. (Points : 5)
processing
inherited processes
attributes
accessors
9. (TCO 2) A class is designed with two public attributes: attributeOne and attributeTwo. attributeOne is an integer data type while attributeTwo is a string data type. Which pseudocode representation(s) of setters would be appropriate for this class? (Points : 5)
A. int setAttributeOne(int newAttributeOne)
{
return attributeOne
}
B. void setAttributeOne(int newAttributeOne)
{
attributeOne = newAttributeOne
}
C. string setAttributeTwo (int newAttributeTwo)
{
attributeTwo = newAttributeTwo
}
D. void setAttributeTwo ()
{
attributeTwo = “ “
}
Both A and C
None of the above
10. (TCO 7) Which of the following statements is true? (Points : 5)
Interfaces contain a list of method signatures.
Interfaces contain constants, abstract methods and fully implemented constructors.
Static Interface objects are instantiated using the new keyword just like regular classes.
An Interface represents a specific type of class inheritance.
11. (TCO 7) Abstract classes may contain which of the following? (Points : 5)
A. Abstract methods
B. Non-abstract methods
C. Virtual methods
A and B
A and C
B and C
A, B, and C
12. (TCO 7) Programmers may be forced to adhere to a contract or a specification defined by a framework due to the use of _____ and _____. (Points : 5)
abstract classes; constants
abstract classes; interfaces
base classes; abstract methods
has-a; is-a relationships
None of the above
13. (TCO 4) If you have a complete, working Circle class that has been thoroughly tested, and you wish to add an overloaded area() method that can calculate the area of a Cylinder, how should this be accomplished? (Points : 5)
Add the method to your existing Circle class.
Derive a new class Cylinder from the Circle class.
Make a brand new class.
Add the method in the same class as the Main method.
14. (TCO 3) A Boat class, SkiBoat class and WaterSkier class have what type of relationships?
(Points : 5)
The Boat is-a SkiBoat.
The WaterSkier has-a SkiBoat, and the Boat is-a SkiBo
Category: Programming
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Welcome back
Thank you for asking me
You should be using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions to ensure question comes to me

What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'll do that next time.

I have 3 hours. Also have more questions for additional $

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Post that as a new question with suitable price using only "For logicpro only" as question text. once I reply on that page, you can copy paste the question
Goto following link
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
to create the question under my profile
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Repost this one?

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
No. For additional questions

How many more questons you have?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

16 additional

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
You can create a new question for those using only "For logicpro only"

Goto following link
to create the question under my profile
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Done

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
I don't see new question. Please check again
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

should be there now. delay.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Got it and replied to you

Can you provide #14 of this question again " A Boat class, SkiBoat class and WaterSkier class have what type of relationships?"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

(Points : 5)

The Boat is-a SkiBoat.
The WaterSkier has-a SkiBoat, and the Boat is-a SkiBoat.
The WaterSkier has-a Boat, and the SkiBoat is-a Boat.
The SkiBoat is-a Boat.

15. (TCO 4) Which of the following is true about an inheritance hierarchy? (Points : 5)

It is not a good practice to have deeply layered inheritance hierarchies.
When an inheritance hierarchy is too deep, it is easy to lose track of the members in the great-grandchildren classes.
Inheritance hierarchies are easier to implement than to design.
All of the above
None of the above
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
ok. Please wait
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Download:

http://www.wikisend.com/download/267944/oopsQuiz2.docx

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions on original requirements at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
Experience: Expert in C, C++, Java, DOT NET, Python, HTML, Javascript, Design.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Hello Nick, How are you?
If you have other questions, You can ask me using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-logicpro/

I would be happy to help you.