TheDoctor, Software Engineer
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems

For The Doctor. Part two

For The Doctor. Part two
Hello again Bob!

I will complete the vettenut pages on this question and the classic pages on the other question.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you!

You're welcome
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello again Bob,

Did you need something? I am required to reply to every post you make, even if it is just a period. Each time I receive a reply on one of your questions, I must go to that question, review it, and reply. That is time that I am not working on your pages.
Hello again Bob!

Check out the vettenut site. I updated the slider on both TOD and the photographs page. The files that I had to alter are:

js/useSlider . js

Make sure that you get these files from your server so that you have the latest copy of my changes.

Remember to press CTRL-F5 on these two pages to ensure that the page isn't cached. You will see that the photographs page now uses the NivoSlider and both pages now have the navigation arrows in the slide show when you hover over the image.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Please remember to rate this answer. I will start work on the other site and reply to you in that question.

Thank you again.