Brandon M.
Brandon M., Web Designer
Experience:  Web Design for 10 years, HTML, XML, PHP/MySQL, Perl, JavaScript, CSS
12024030

embed my slideshow in WP template.

I simply need a knowledgeable guy or gal to embed a slideshow into the front/home page of my WordPress Blog. I am unsure as to how to do it myself. The slideshow is prepared -- I just don't want to waste my time learning how to use all of the possible plug-ins. The slideshow is in an iframe, and I've got the code. I do not mind having someone, share my screen and manipulate these things for me. Thank you. Douglas. The blog is at http://getglobaledge.com The slideshow is on an rtf document on my desktop. This is a quick job for someone who is expert with WordPress.

BeBoo :

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer, a paid expert support site. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be glad to assist you with your issue.

BeBoo :

Would you prefer sharing your screen or would you like to provide me the login to your site and I can do it locally? It's entirely up to you. We can do it either way.

Customer:

Give me instructions for screen share, brandon. A version of the slide show (exactly as I want it) already is presented in the About section of the site.

BeBoo :

Sure. Just a second.

BeBoo :

Please click here and run the software: http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=4dbe3442-4c8f-47e0-9ada-f0cc885b3501

BeBoo :

I hope I have been helpful in today's session. It has been a pleasure working with you. Please be sure to rate the service you received today by choosing a rating in the bottom right corner. You may also provide a tip after rating, if you feel I deserve one (thank you in advance!). Should you wish to request me in the future, you can bookmark/favorite my profile page by clicking my name on the left. Have a great rest of your day.

Customer:

Will do now.