ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

3.Suppose automobile repair customers are billed at the rate

3.Suppose automobile repair customers are billed at the rate of $35 per hour for labor. Also costs for parts and supplies are subject to a 5% sales tax. Write a program to display a simplified bill. The customers name, the number of hours of labor, and the cost of parts and supplies should be entered into the program via text boxes. When a button is clicked, the customers name(indented) and the three costs should be displayed in a list box, as shown in chapter three page 118 figure 3.19
Category: Programming
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 1 year ago.
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 1 year ago.
I will have this ready tomorrow morning
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

oh ok but wants it zip with the three files the same as the first one you solved for me

Expert:  ATLPROG replied 1 year ago.
ok sure
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thx

Expert:  ATLPROG replied 1 year ago.
anytime
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 1 year ago.
Are you there?
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 1 year ago.
Please download solution for Program 3 from

http://wikisend.com/download/469152/Program 3.zip

I hope i was able to assist you. If you are happy with my service please rate my service . If your are not 100% satisfied, please reply to me so that i can help you better. Please start your question with "For ATLProg only" to request me again
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience: MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello sir my instructor said he can open all the 3 open u solved for....
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 1 year ago.
So we good right
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i meant he said he cant open it... this how he wants me to present it

Please read and digest it, and keep it handy for reference, as needed, when you start preparing your submission of the first two programs in this PA #1. Pay particular attention to the part about the three exact files, per program, that must be attached individually to your submission, and NO ZIP FILES.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

this the format he wants it so please help me with and i will be happy

When submitting these assignments I need to receive only the three files for each of the two programs in the assignment, as specified in the instructions, which must be attached to your submissions through the Gradebook system. Please do not use the “ZIP FILE” primary method suggested in the submission instructions; use the alternative method of attaching each required file separately and then hit the SUBMIT button. I must have the files with “.exe” suffixes, from which I can also execute the programs on this end and determine the grade, based on the degree of completeness and correctness of the output results.

Expert:  ATLPROG replied 1 year ago.
I have not clue what you mentioned there and as to how you should submit the files to get graded
I will be more than happy to give you the files you need provided you tell me what you want
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Form1.designer.vb*

Form1.vb*

F Assignment_1a.exe*

pls no dont ZIP IT

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

you are required to submit three (3) files for each programming exercise or project. These files are the

(1) executable file, (2) form1.designer.vb, and (3) form1.vb.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Because each Visual Basic (VB) program is saved in multiple files and subfolders,

(1) executable file, (2) form1.designer.vb, and (3) form1.vb. Consult the directory structure given

below to find out where these files reside on your hard drive.

VB Directory Structure

Let’s suppose you are doing an assignment called Assignment_1a. All of the files and subfolders

associated with that assignment will be held in a folder named “Assignment_1a.” This folder,

“Assignment_1a,” of course, is actually a folder within the folder mentioned above. You may

want to name that folder Projects.

Legend: the letter D stands for directory; the letter F stands for file.

D Assignment_1a

D Assignment_1a F Microsoft Visual Studio Solution

D bin D obj D My Project F VB project file

Resources file

Form1.designer.vb*

Form1.vb*

D debug D release D debug D release

F Assignment_1a.exe*

• · THE THREE FILES MARKED WITH AN ASTERISK ARE THE ONES WHICH MUST BE SUBMITTED FOR GRADING.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

u still there

Expert:  ATLPROG replied 1 year ago.
You can install 7 zip from 7zip.com and download program to unzip the file I sent
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

so with thos three files you sent u think he should be able to run it?

Expert:  ATLPROG replied 1 year ago.
Yes if you unzip you will find those files
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

please uif you still have the file files can u please send it to me bcos am trying to download 7zip.com but my computer is giving hard time

Expert:  ATLPROG replied 1 year ago.
I will post it tomorrow I am away
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

oh ok thx....

Expert:  ATLPROG replied 1 year ago.
welcome