ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML

1.A motorist wants to determine her gas mileage. At 23, 352

1.A motorist wants to determine her gas mileage. At 23, 352 miles (on the odometer ) the tank is filled. At 23, 695 miles the tank is filled again with 14 gallons . How many miles per gallon did the car average between two filling. Using visual basic 2010 express , write a program to display the answer in a list box . the program should use variables for each of the quantities. 2.The American College of Sports Medicine recommends that you maintain your training heart rate during an aerobic workout. Your training heart rate is computed as .7*1220 - a2 + .3*r, where a is your age and r is your resting heart rate (your pulse when you first awaken). Write code to read a person’s age and resting heart rate and display the training heart rate. (Determine your training heart rate.) A sample run is shown in Figure 3.4. 3.Suppose automobile repair customers are billed at the rate of $35 per hour for labor. Also costs for parts and supplies are subject to a 5% sales tax. Write a program to display a simplified bill. The customers name, the number of hours of labor, and the cost of parts and supplies should be entered into the program via text boxes. When a button is clicked, the customers name(indented) and the three costs should be displayed in a list box, as shown in chapter three page 118 figure 3.19 4.Write a program to generate a business travel expense attachment for an income-tax return. The program should request as input the name of the organization visited, the date and location of the visit, and the expenses for meals and entertainment, airplane fare, lodging, and taxi fares. (Only 50% of the expenses for meals and entertainment are deductible.) The output is displayed in a list box that becomes visible when the button is clicked. Sub procedures should be used for the input and output.

Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.

I can help you with all the 4 programs Augustine..By when you need these done?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

by tomorrow midnit

Ok sure, i would provide the solution to the first program and once you rate it you can create a new question for the next program and i would start working on it. Does that sound ok?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

oh ok. my intructor wants it me to zip it and he said he needs only 3 files

two " vb" suffixed files and one "exe" file , without the word " vbproj" ..... so u can run my program and grade it

ok will do i will have first one ready in 30 mins so be right back
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

oh ok thx

Please download solution from

Please rate this and create a new question for second program and please start the question text with "For ATLProg" to request me.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
When am I going to get the solution for the other 3
I think you agreed to what i had said before staring on first program that you would have to rate this question and create a new question for second program and only then i would provide the solution to second program.

So please rate this program first and create a new question for second program requesting me
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
So I have to make payment for the second question a
yes i had made it clear before starting on first program
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Oh ok.... will check the first program n get back to u
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Am I going to get discount on the other 3
Not for second program but for 3 and 4th program i might be able to
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Oh ok
Waiting for you to rate
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have submitted it so i have to wait for my intrustor to grade it...can u solve question three then

i will be able to start only after you rate this question..
i will start on 2nd program now and once you have created the question for it then i would post the solution. Please start your question with "For ATLProg only" to request me again for 2nd program
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

did you received my next question..... i just made the next payment

No havent yet..Please make sure you start with "for atlprog"
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorry i didnt i just posted it

i dont see it yet
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

its the 3 question on my list

Please bookmark my profile page below so you can come back and ask me a question for program 3.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hello !
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

just want to informed u i received the solution...... have submitted it watiting for my intructor to invaluate it

Please rate the solution i provided on
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

oh ok... how much discount am i going to get for my last question...

Will do 2 and 4 for $50
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how aba only 4..... am

4 alone would be $30 will that work?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how about $25 and i will contact you anytime a have assignment

Ok 25 works. Please create Newhouse for 4and tart it with For Atlprog only to request me
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

so i should go to your home page rite

Yes and start question with for Atlprog