I need help with 30 multiple choice and 7 short answer questions. I need this withing 2 hours please.
1. (TCO 13) Create a writeData method snippet of code using NAME and State as variables. Collect the information and write it to file.(Points : 20)
(TCO 9) Explain which is more appropriate for writing a menu program: a switch case or if-else statements. Provide a snippet of code to support your position. (Points : 15)
3. (TCO 11) Create a C++ program that declares, initializes, and outputs the values contained in a two-dimensional array. (Points : 15)
4. (TCO 7) In your own words, define a function and code an example of creating a function and calling it. (Points : 15)
. (TCO 5) Write a program that adds and displays the total of all even integers from 1 to 10. (Points : 15)
6. (TCO 4) Explain when a switch statement may be more appropriate than an if/else statement and provide a code example. (Points : 15)
7. (TCO 3) Explain the naming rules for creating variables and then provide three examples using the data types int, double, and char and assign values to them. (Points : 15)
so i have never used this before.. will i get an email when you are done?
just checking... are you there?
how is it going?
awesome! i compared my answers to yours and I only got a few wrong. thanks for the help.