Dave Purdon
Dave Purdon, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  I have developed software for over 17 years. I am currently focused on mobile/web development.
74845246

I have a website built using wix.com html5. I need it powered

Customer Question

I have a website built using wix.com html5. I need it powered using Reverse 2 Up programming system and integrated with Paxum a hand picked payment processing company. Cannot find the right people; how can I find the right person to do the job?
Category: Programming
Expert:  Dave Purdon replied 3 years ago.

Dave Purdon :

Developers are drawn to clear definitions. The better you can define your requirements, the more appealing a developer will find your job. Obviously this can be a challenge for a non-developer, but the more you can nail down what you need from a business perspective, the easier it is for a developer to envision how to accomplish the tasks at hand.

For example, it sounds like you need your site rewritten and moved to a new web host. Is the new hosting environment Windows or Linux? What is the scope
of the site? How data intensive is it? What is the expected traffic? Is the developer also responsible for the visual appearance of the site?

The more of this type of question that you can spell out, the less risky the project will sound to a developer.

One last bit of advice, To a developer, Reverse 2 Up might better be described as a set of business rules as opposed
to a "programming system". Otherwise, the developer might get the impression that Reverse 2 Up is a scripting language or framework that they have never heard of.

I hope that helps!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Dave

I'm glad I can help!