ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

Write a program that does the following: 1. Ask

Write a java program that does the following: 1. Ask a user for up to 25 last names and the associated first names. 2. Print out the names entered: Last, First 3. Print out the names sorted alphabetically: Last then first. 4. Print out the names sorted reverse alphabetically from high to low (Z down to A). 5. Print out the names sorted alphabetically in all UPPER case. 6. Print out the names sorted alphabetically in all LOWER case. Extra Credit: 7. Print out the names sorted alphabetically with initial capital letters. Example using last name only (you’ll have to add first name): Enter a last name or a blank line to end: Smith Enter a last name or a blank line to end: Douglas Enter a last name or a blank line to end: jones Enter a last name or a blank line to end: MYERS Enter a last name or a blank line to end: mARtIn Enter a last name or a blank line to end: Long Enter a last name or a blank line to end: weiss Enter a last name or a blank line to end: As enteted: Smith XXXXX XXXXX MYERS mARtIn Long weiss Sorted Alphabetically: XXXXX XXXXX Long mARtIn MYERS Smith weiss Sorted backwards: weiss Smith MYERS mARtIn Long jones Douglas Uppercase: XXXXX XXXXX LONG MARTIN MYERS SMITH WEISS Lowercase: XXXXX XXXXX long martin myers smith weiss Init Caps: XXXXX XXXXX Long Martin Myers Smith Weiss

Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.

How soon do you need this answer ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

By the end of the day preferably, This needs to be done in java.

Ok i would have it ready
Do you have any word/pdf related to this question. If yes
Can you please go to www.wikisend.com and upload your file ? Once you do that you will get a page that has the "File ID" and "Download Link". Copy the "Download Link" or "File ID" and please paste it in your reply here.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

There are not any other files related to this question.

Can you post the question in word doc format so that formatting is retained
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can do.

http://wikisend.com/download/327762/Java Program.docx

ok..thanks
Please download solution from

http://wikisend.com/download/238452/NameSortTest.java

I hope i was able to assist you. If you are happy with my service please rate my service . If your are not 100% satisfied, please reply to me so that i can help you better. Please start your question with "For ATLProg only" to request me again